22 August 2011

Craft and Life Funk

I really wish I could get into my craft and card making again. I have so many ideas that I want to try and do, but the energy and the inclination escapes me each day.
It is not because I am doing anything else that is exciting, it is just because it is not coming to me to get into my room and create.  I am not sure if I am overwhelmed with all my supplies, including what I recently bought at the annual fair or what the problem is but it is so annoying, I really want to try the new things out.

Some of you might be in my position, I am early retirement from my job due to illness and have nothing really that I am doing and the more I don't do anything the worse it i getting, really gets me down to be so slack but am hoping it will chance.

I have four cards I need to do for family and friends before next week end, so hope this week brings some inspiration and energy

Anyway, hope you are all creating and having fun.

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Funks suck, dude! I'm sorry! My only advice (although, you didn't ask for any so you can feel free to disregard it LOL!) would be to find a project out there that inspires you and try to replicate it. Sometimes getting your hands into your supplies gets you going and then you can create freely on your own once the ball gets rolling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets hope you get out of your funk real soon. I miss not hearing from you, and not seeing your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete