13 March 2011

Cards

Have been busy finishing up some more card orders and doing some projects to put on my facebook business page for sale.

Also have a birthday lunch to go to tomorrow so was making something special for him, will post later when I take pics.  Not really liking making male cards and projects, have so much more girly stuff but have had a run on male requests.

Finished a wedding card order and the customer liked it so happy about that, she wanted it in royal blue and gold but I had to use cream as the gold was way too dark with the blue for the card.  but it turned out nice so am sure the Bride will like it as well when she gets  a chance to actually look at it.



I never out silver an gold together but these old style embellishments looked nice.  The little car hanging off the ribbon on the bottom right has 'Just Married' across the front like a window hehe.

Well thats me for now, have a great day everyone,  Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I love the layers and the charms.
    I have 2 of those ink holders, but am running out of room, teehee.
    Hoping I like my copics as much as you like yours :)

    ReplyDelete