28 March 2011

Number birthday cards

I had started these cards with a number on them for children ages ago and never went any further,I didn't like the paper and wanted to re do the numbers in more of a bubble font.  But was having a play today and had the cards so thought I would dress them up a little.  I want to do more of these but with the right fonts and papers but here is what I did.  These are for sale on my face book business page.  What do you think??



I need to play around with the 'balloons' a bit more can you even tell they are material balloons? hehe

The other thing I did today was play with my new copics....massive FAIL, they bled so changed to the non bleeding paper and lets say I must have failed at colouring at school.  Will try again but was very disheartened with the results, looked dreadful.

Anyway, have  a lot of card ideas and am waiting on some new products to come from the UK for me to execute my plans so hope my parcels arrive soon. 

Have a good day all, Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Cute cards. I love the balloons, so fun.
    I bet you didn't fail with the copics. We are our worst critics.
    I am trying my hand at watercolouring with distress inks....yup I am failing,lol.
    I will post my pics tonight. You should share yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lady, great blog. Good to see creative people in Canberra. Im having a giveaway on my blog for Aussie readers only. A $50 westfield voucher :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have the actual ballons on your birthday cards !

    ReplyDelete