18 May 2011

Holidays

I haven't been on here for a while, but have a good reason.  My husband and I are finally going on our holiday.  We have scaled it back but we are going.  This is the holiday we had to cancel earlier in the year because of my health, but we are taking the plunge now and I am so excited.  I have been busy finishing off card orders and getting things organised and we leave in a few days.  The house sitter is all organised and everything seems to be running smooth for our departure.  I have a booked motels and resorts and have a huge list of things to see and do.  So for now my blog will be a little quiet but I will return and will share some awesome pics I intend to take.  Have fun everyone and take care, Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh have a wonderful time.
    Where are you going. Where ever it is enjoy and yes take plenty of photo's to share with us unfortunate ones who have to stay back ;)

    ReplyDelete