01 May 2011

Pumpkin Festival

Have finished up all my current card orders last night an just waiting till tomorrow to have the time to take pics and post off.

So for today, my husband and I went on a road trip to a small country town to a pumpkin festival.  Now for the ladies from the US and Canada reading along, this was nothing like the pumpkin patches that you guys have unfortunately, but was fun. We had scarecrows, old vintage cars, pumpkin contests, wheel barrow races, music, food, more food and more food.  Had a great time, took my newish SLR for a whirl, got it at Christmas and this is really the first time I have been well enough to go anywhere and have the opportunity to use it,  Still have the training wheels on but liked some of today's more basic pics.  Am going to share a couple as everyone likes a post with pics, right?.  Have a great day. Wendy







1 comment: