24 November 2011

Markets, Markets and More Markets

So after the not so very successful markets at Hall, I tried an indoor market last Sunday.  Was more tailored for children's clothes and toys but did sell a few more cards and things. The price of the stall was a bit exie but was good to get my name out there I think and get people stopping and taking business cards and flyers.  Went ok.  This Sunday I am doing another one at the Race Course called a Race and Taste.  There will be plenty of food and wine stalls and some craft stalls as well, so will see how we go at that.

Have a few gift card holders to make as they were a big seller last week end so will get some done tomorrow.

Then the following Sunday we are back at Hall for the final market there of the year so hopefully it wont be as hot as the first time hehehe.

Will post some pics of my table from last week which I am getting really quick at setting up now and and a  few of the gift card holders and Christmas cards.  During the day I took a lot of the cards and just spread them across the table and that got people in some more I think so my table did not stay this neat all day.












We couldn't put any thing up on the walls etc so I wasnt able to place my new banner anywhere, might look into getting one of those free standing flags thingies (that's technical) next year.  I am also looking into whether I am able to sell some other things like the cute little suitcases that I have on my table, think they might be a nice addition to my handmade things and if they go well I might expand but have to wait on some feedback first about a few things before I go head long into setting up anything more then what I have for now.  Could be some exciting times ahead if things go well.

Hope you like my products and if so please leave some feedback as I love to receive comments (good and bad lol)

Have a great day, Wendy

1 comment:

  1. your gift card holders and cards are lovely ofcourse.
    I really like the set up of your table and the banner is an awesome touch.
    Glad you did good at the market :)

    ReplyDelete