26 December 2011

Merry Christmas everyone

Well its the 26th, so that as we say is Christmas for another year.  Has been a long year health wise, some great days and others not so, but am thankful for the support and love I get from my husband and family. 

This was the year I got brave and took my greeting cards to some markets.  Had some great experiences, met lot of lovely people and gave me the confidence to keep creating and moving forward with my love of card making and paper crafts.

If you are looking for greeting cards, invitations ect, then please stop by my face book page and have a look at some of the cards I have done.  Am always happy to discuss custom orders.

So how has your year been?  Was Christmas all that you wished it to be?  I don't make New Years resolutions, I don't see the point of them really, but instead of a resolution for myself, I am just wishing all the best for a dear friend who is doing it very tough health wise and hope and pray that things improve for them and that they continue to have the strength, courage and support to fight the good fight and be with us for a very long time.  They certainly are an inspiration and I wish all good things for them.

Tomorrow begins a new start to some creating I want to do, have lots of images and ideas in mind, hope they transpire to my cards.  ;_-).  For now I want to share some new Christmas cards I did recently, now that they have all been received I can share.  However, blogger is not liking me and I can't add them now. 

Hope everyone is having a great day/night, Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet words on my blog yesterday.
    I know you understand how I am feeling.
    oh Lala Land stamps...love those images.
    Now go in the craft room and do a bit of colouring...maybe that may help with your creative funk.
    I wish these funks we are in would just funk off, lol.

    ReplyDelete