22 May 2010

It's been a while

So I have not been on for a while and posted any updates.  Been in a bit of a funk.  But hopefully things have turned and I am back.

Haven't done nay new cards or tee's but did try my hand at making some nice magnets and when I photo them I will post.  As always they will be for sale on the madeit site.  They are a set of Pooh Bears, sticking with my kids theme I seem to have going.

In other news, our beloved cat Horri went missing last Friday night 14th May.  We have tried in all his usual hangouts, put up posters, message son websites, the RSPCA and the Vets etc and no sign of him.  We are not sure why and how but it is very upsetting to loose him and not know where he went or why.   We have one more  thing we are waiting to hear on this Monday as we have a  call in to TAMs who did scoop up a  cat matching Horri in some ways last Saturday but the man is away til Monday so we can't talk to him till then.  We are hoping its not Horri and that he has just gone on a holiday and will be home soon.  He is missed very much.  The house is soooooo quiet without him.



That's all for now, might try and do some cards today or some other craft projects I have in mind.  If your reading this, have a great  Saturday and please leave a comment if you can on the blog, that would be great.

Cheers, Wend

No comments:

Post a Comment