07 May 2010

Lost Week

ok, so its been a week or so since I posted and the main reason is cause I don't have anything to say.  Stopped rehab for the week and don't go back till next Friday.  Found I was not coping and needed a break till I felt a little better.

Have made some new cards and just waiting to put in the inserts and then get them up on the site for sale.  Tried some vintage recycled books to use as the picture and they came out ok, the pics are Jemima Puddle duck...very cute.

Am not sure I am liking this invalidity retirement, find the days go and nothing gets done and it does get a little depressing.  Am sure things will get better and am sick of being told it takes time.  However there has to be an upside to not working...right, no early morning drives to work in fog and rain, the house is nice and warm by the Central heating by the time I get up.  Lunch and breakfast are when I want them not when the clock says its time.

Hope all the mothers and grandmothers have a happy Sunday, will be thinking of my mum and spending it with my mum in law, and maybe our cat and goldfish will surprise me with a gift ...:-)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment