28 April 2011

Mother load of stuff

Finally received the order of new supplies that I mentioned last week.  It wasn't dropped off till tonight so the light is not the best for pics but as promised here is a snap of what I got.  Lots of rubber stamps to cut and use with the acrylic blocks, some acrylic blocks, patterned paper, two sets of card for card making (some pastels and some more manly colours hehehe), bling, paper distresser, rub ons, and a set of spritzer bottle thingies heheh.





Now is probably a good time to also mention that yesterday my husband and I went shopping and on our way home we had to stop off at the scrap store (only one near our place, actually think it is now the only one in Canberra) as Hubby wanted to get a round hole punch for a project he is working on for his blood bowl team (yep hubby loves stealing my supplies at times)  So while he was looking around I found myself a new corner cutter, three sets of cling stamps (one of which my enabling husband said I had to have lol), a new self healing cutting mat, some craft wire, some white paper for card inserts,  a pack of cute baby pacificers and there was something else which I cant remember.  Gee think I have now done enough shopping for a while and best get to finishing orders and start playing with all my new stamps.  Am still looking for some good quality paper to use with my copics that wont bleed.  Have some which is 125 gsm, but want thicker stuff, found some online today but they are sold out', typical.  Will keep looking, been a frustrating task but am sure I will find it eventually.

Hope your all having a  great day/night. Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Have fun using it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've got a lot of fun stuff there! Enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are inline for a crafty time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh look at all those treasures :)
    As for the paper. I have used Staples own 110 lb cardstock.
    It doesn't bleed, but not sure how the blender pen works with it. I just got a blender pen and haven't tried it yet.
    You could go and purchase one sheet from the copy center.

    ReplyDelete