06 April 2011

Custom Children's Cards and Engagement Cards

Finally finished these orders today, two cards for children's, one celebrating a new baby girl and the other a boy's first birthday.  Am not sure I am totally happy with the bear on the second one, I used my copics (If Tracy reads this notice my Giraffe, copics and hand cut out hehehe) and think its a bit dark, or needs something but not sure.  The baby's one I forgot to photo before I sealed it in the bag so that's why it looks a bit shiny.

The two engagement cards came together quiet well, I love paper in the second one.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.  Wendy




7 comments:

  1. Great cards! I really like the last one so pretty!

    Steph
    http://charmingpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baby cards are so adorable. I need to make two baby boy cards. Need some baby boy images to colour in:)Nicely done with the copics by the way ;) How you like fussy cutting :0
    Those engagement cards are beautiful, I am really loving the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a lot of engagement cards which is looking charming i like it...
    Plastic Business Cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards i really like by last one looking too much pretty...


    Scratch Cards
    clear business cards
    plastic cards

    ReplyDelete