17 April 2011

Insomnia Cards

Am having a really bad case of insomnia at the moment due to having the flu which is taking its toll on me.  However, last night  or the early hours of this morning I managed to complete three cards that I had promised a customer for an order for today (yes I was cutting it fine if I didn't do them during the night).

So luckily they came together ok, I really like the matchbook card, it looks pretty in real life.  The baby card I tried those dam copics again hehehe, not to shade but just to colour the bear. this was my second attempt at the bear, the first one bled too much.  Am still working on my cutitng out as I don't have the greatest hand for that but perfect is not always good right??

The third card is for  male and is a similar one to one I did for a friend's order recently.  Love the black and white pics that was a 12 x 12 sheet of paper that I have been cutting the different old shacks out of.

Hope you are all having a good day .  Am off to try and get some sleep now that the sun is up ( feel like a vampire with the sleeping during the day and staying up at night hehehe)


2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you're using your sleeplessness effectively! Nice cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. All different yet all beautiful.
    The first on is so pretty, love the colours, and the pretty flowers on the bottom.
    Baby card is adorable.
    The black and white one is so elegant.
    About your copics they may be bleeding because of the type of paper.

    ReplyDelete