16 April 2011

New Stash

Nothing to show, have done some orders but am waiting on them to be signed off before I post :-)

However was a little naughty, a friend on facebook is a Kaszazz consultant (An Australian Company I think) anyway she was going to be placing an order so I asked her for a catalogue and whoa wow was that little book full of all good things.

So started writing my order and send her an email to say what format did she want it in  and told her how much my order would be but I wanted to recheck what I was ordering,....big mistake whilst I went back to look I actually found more things so the order grew ...bad girl Wendy.  Anyway will have new papers, embellis and lots and lots of new clings coming.  Oh and watched a tutorial last night and seen the spritzer pen thingy and the ink of the acrylic stamp base trick and had never seen the spritzer affect before so got me a pack of them as well.  So much goodness coming cant wait.......will upload a pic when they come :-)

Have a good day

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes being "naughty" feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May be naughty, but I bet it was fun! Can't wait to see the new goodies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh now these sound like fun. I love looking through creative cataloges, but then you keep looking and finding more things.
    My problem is I hate to wait for the order :)
    Share you goodies when they arrive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, It's my first time stopping by your blog. Beautiful cards!! Ooo...looking forward to seeing your new stash! I have a big stash but sadly have not scrapped in far too long. :o(

    ReplyDelete