10 January 2011

Birthday Cards .

Well finally got into my craft room today and made 10 cards.  I had a good time, except the first card took over an hour!!!! and wasn't that great, they were just not going my way, however, put on some Dixie Chicks and then every thing fell into place.  There are four that I cant show here as they are for people on facebook, but will show them after they are given away.  The remaining 6 are all for sale and are $5.oo each with free posting in Australia.  I use paypal or direct deposit if anyone is interested leave me the details or track me on facebook.  Enjoy









The colours didn't come out great on my camera, but if you want any details please leave me a comment.  Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are lovely. It takes me awhile to get my creative juices flowing as well.
    About your question. I have the pink Bind It All. I used the 3/4" rings. If you look at this video I did, it may save you a few dollars.
    I see you are from Australia. Hubby wanted to take me there this year, but I don't want to leave the my kids behind. Everyone thinks I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete