07 January 2011

Brick wall

ok, today I hit a wall, had the intention of finishing my cards that I started yesterday, covering some giant clothes pegs to put in the mix for my stall to use as a free standing object to hold tags, cards messages etc, or to use as a magnet.  I also wanted to go shoe shopping for shoes for my birthday party. I also planned to iron the basket of clothes that's been waiting for me.  But what did I do?  two small loads of washing, read my new book on my e-reader and searched on the Internet for stuff and watched England beat us easily in the cricket and that's all, what a waste really, all good intentions but no follow through :-).  Well tomorrow is another day and I still might get my lazy butt into gear and finish my tags or at least go to my scrap room and start something.
Hope everyone is having a great Friday, take care, Wend

1 comment:

  1. I don't feel so bad now.
    I wrote my "Bum" blog and folded the teatowels .
    Ate food and watched old tv shows.

    LP

    ReplyDelete