04 January 2011

New Year

Well I made it to the New Year.  I have to say there were times when I didnt think I would make it but thankfully my guardian angels got me through and put me on the road to recovery.
I have not been to my blog since last May and due to lots of things that's the way it had to be.  But am thinking that now life is more organised and happy, I will try and post more updates and send them into the ether as a type of diary.  I have never been good at a diary, didn't have  the patience in the past but am thinkin it might be good to come here more regularly and see how I go.
Also I will try and upload some pics when we start our travel around Australia later in the month. Might be good to let family know where we are and what we are up too and will be fun to post some of the journey.

So today I have made some cards for birthdays, had an idea for my cousin's 50th birthday and wanted to get started on that, didnt go as I had planned but is nice so far.  Just need a special embellishment I am going to go look for tomorrow.  Might post it when I finish.  Also thought I would start on other birthday cards seeing I wont be able to do them when we travel.

Happy day everyone ( if there is anyone there)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your trip pics.
    When do you leave and how long away?
    LP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine, thanks for following, we are leaving 31 Jan, we were going earlier but first stop is Hunter Valley and INXS is playing so hotel prices are so exy so we delayed a few days, am so excited

    ReplyDelete