06 January 2011

Birthdy Cards

Well today I thought I better get a start on some birthday cards.  Lots of family have birthdays in January, Feb and March, so because we will be away I wanted to get them done and ready to post.  One less task done.  Made three finished ones and have three more on the go but not yet happy with them.  I will post them for you to see, the first is my cousins 50th birthday card.  I have wrapped the card in pink organza and when she unwraps it she will have the card.  I dint take a pic inside but have an insert in a soft white that has Happy Birthday in silver printed on it, looks really sweet.  The second card I am putting up is my nephew's 21st.  Not really happy with it and might change it but this is what it is for now.  Also done one for my brother where i used stickers which I hate using but for him it seemed appropriate, but will save that one for another time to show you.

Hope they are not too big, if you have the perfect size that you use when posting pics to your blog please let me know the size.











Well that's all for me for now, have a good night/day everyone,
Wendy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Wendy.
    I haven't got a crafty gene in me :)
    LP

    ReplyDelete