08 January 2011

Hats and Shoes

Today as promised on facebook I was going to delight everyone with a good laugh and post the pics of me in my new hat we bought last night for our trip.  Suffice to say, after downloading the pics just now I don't think I can put you all through that.  Will need to take another couple, they are funny but they just might make you keel over from laughing too much and do your self an injury which I would hate.  So to not leave you all hanging ( talking as though I have hundreds of adoring followers LMAO) I am instead going to post pics of my new shoes I bought last night as well.  Needed some heels for my party dress and I am so not a girly heel type of person and these heels really are not what the girls would call heels but think I will be able to get away with them and they do have some bling on them.  They looked great with my extra long jeans last night when I was trying them on lol.  Havn't worn proper high heels for way too long, probably the last time was our wedding which is 7 years ago next month and before that it would have been even longer I think, unless I went to a wedding hehe.  SO without any further procrastinating here they are, remember they are no Jimmy Choos :-)  But their name is Clarice which is way too funny as I love Silence of the Lambs lol







Look at that bling heheh, the camera's stupid flash went off and I forgot to switch it off each time D'oh, but you get the jist, they are all diamonds :-) lol and they have picked up the red from the runner underneath and made it look like they are coloured.  The buckle is also diamonds.  Ok, well off to break them in a little, hope its not me that gets broken.  Have  a good night, Wend

3 comments:

  1. Oh those shoes are so pretty.
    My daughter is a crazy shoe girl, and I mean crazy as in spending way too much. I just don't get the whole shoe thing.
    But then again I am a stay at home mom, dont' think vacuuming in heels would be the safest thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tracy, just have to break them in a little, I spend all my time in flats. Have a good night

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes Wendy.
    Must admit I am a over of flats as well.
    LP

    ReplyDelete