05 January 2011

More Shopping

Thought I would not be doing any more shopping for a while as I don't particularly like it.  But am making some more birthday cards to send while we are away and need some more embellishments,shhh don't tell Jeff lol, am sure he thinks I have an embellishment shop in my craft room but every time I go to do something there is always that little extra thing I want/need.  So its off to some craft shops today for me.

Leaving you some pics of my wonderful husband.  His mum rang last night and said she wanted some new pics of him to send to family in England so printed some out and thought I would share his wonderfulness with you all.



2 comments:

  1. Is there ever enough embellishments? teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe no Tracy there is not in my opinion. When I came home Jeff was happy with the oversize tags I got that I was after :-).

    ReplyDelete