05 February 2011

Childrens Tee Shirts

Whilst getting into my cards and things I have also been embellishing tee shirts for children .  One of the cute ones that people have been purchasing is where I heat transfer the first initial of a child's name onto the tee shirt.  This is done using a specific hear transfer vinyl as is used in many commercially available tee shirts.

I am also able to place a variety of images and words on the tee shirts depending on requirements.  One set I did for a customer,  I customised a birthday card using the same font and initial to make this a unique personalised gift. I can produce a range of fonts and sizes to be used.

If you are looking for something different for a gift like this then pop me an email and I would be more then happy to do a custom order for you.






No comments:

Post a Comment