21 February 2011

Custom Card order

Finished half a custom card order at last, got distracted with our wedding anniversary today hehehe.  The rest of this order is not due for a while so sending these off now and will work on the others but first have to get back to a bigger order I have that needs to be finished sooner.  Does that make sense,.

Anyway, here are these two, the customer wanted a male card and didn't mind how so did a plainer card as its his 30th and didn't think I should overdo it.  Also didn't know what he is into so played it safe.
The second card is a birthday card for a lady in her 50's who sells clothes and loves shoes, bags etc so did a handbag theme. 

What do you think?

Hope everyone is having a good day/night and being creative.


4 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the black and white and pink theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cards! I can see my sister getting the second one with the purses. She's a purse junky.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary to you :)
    LOL at your comment on my blog. I think one hubby is more than enough. Well that depends, does he look like Ryan Renolds without a shirt ;)
    Love your cards. I think they are perfect for who is going to receive them.

    ReplyDelete