09 February 2011

Engagement Cards and Studio

Spent two hours today finishing off the cards I was making for my friend.  She wanted an engagement card so I made two so that she could choose.  Hope she likes them.  Will upload pics after I show them to her.  But when I finished I looked at the mess I had made in my studio.  Guess I will be spending tomorrow or tonight giving it a good cleaning up, I find it hard to clean as I go as I am a bit restricted with space and it is a bit much getting up and down to reach things so I get in a bit of mess.  Dont judge me by these pics heheh, I hate working in mess but this is me in my creative mood.









8 comments:

  1. a messy room is the sign of a creative mind! How would we make anything outstanding if we knew what we were looking for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't do the mess either. I have a pretty small table to work on so I'm constantly putting stuff away as I work. But it goes get the creativity flowing, I'd agree with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a cute space...the mess is just part of the process as far as am concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, um, I won't be posting any pics of my big mess anytime soon. I think it's great to have a work space that works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn I can't see any of your photo's, grrr.
    I was hoping I would feel better about mine after I saw yours, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't see your pics either! I was hoping yours was messier than mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see them now :)
    Have no idea what was up with blogger.
    Yup I think you won, its messier then mine, teehee. But mine is 1/2 the size so I can only make 1/2 the mess. So I guess in reality they are about the same, lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!!! here is a lot of useful material related to engagement cards...
    Plastic Business Cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete