13 February 2011

Engagement cards to show

My Girlfriend asked me to make an engagement card for her to give to her nephew who recently got engaged.  When I asked what she wanted all she said was that she would like it personalised with their names on it. 

When I played around with a few ideas, I decided I liked using their initials as it sat nice on the card then their names which were a bit long.  I also didn't get any idea of favourite colours etc so done two cards.  One was in blacks and one was pinks.  Totally opposite colours but I liked how they came out.  I really like the pink one and when I gave them to my friend she liked them both, somehow as it's her nephew I think she might go with the black one but will wait and see.  Hope she asks me to do a wedding card for her when their time comes.  What do you think?  Would you like to receive cards like these?

Hope you are all having a great day/night,  Take care, Wendy






Inside the cards I have put in a light cream insert that simply says 'congratulations'.  The ribbon is hidden under the front an back cover and ties at the side like a mini book.

6 comments:

  1. love both cards! they're so pretty! I really like the pink but again I'm girly girl. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't know which one to choose either, they are both beautiful in there own way.
    The first one is so elegant the second so pretty. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of them.:-) How about giving the first one for their engagement and the second for their wedding? I would love to get both of them.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pink one best, mainly because I'm addicted to pink. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Using of pink color and designing of heart looking fabulous...
    Plastic Business Cards
    print VIP cards

    ReplyDelete