02 February 2011

Wet and Hot Wednesday

The day started off so hot and humid and now at 8.30 pm the thunder and rain is coming down.  At least the air con is doing its job.

We went out for brunch today, have been a bit housebound the last week or so after my trip to the hospital Friday night so was good to get out, even though Jeff had to literally drag me out.

We ended up going to DFO at Fyshwick, for two reasons, we were just going to have something at Coffee Club and I also wanted to go to my favourite two stores, Typo and Provincial.  Had brunch which we really needed as we were both really hungry after not having dinner last night and then on to some retail therapy. 

Found some cute ribbon in Typo, that looks like a tape measure, so cute,  also got some more tags to decorate.  We then headed to Provincial, ohh how I love this store.  Bought a small gift for my niece and a cute clock for my scrap booking room.  Could easily have spent so much more money in that shop.  A quick trip into JB-HI-FI and I got season 1, 2 and 3 of Big Love, looks interesting, Jeff got a movie and home we came.

Forgot to take my SLR with me and was disappointed, wanted to take some shop pictures, will have to do that next time.  Today would have been good to take pics though as there was no one around.

Had a half felt invite to be a third wheel at dinner tonight, wanted to go but was tired and hot, plus the cricket was on so declined.  Would have been fun though.

Ohh in some good news, a friend asked me to make a card for her for a special event.  Have to get my creative hat on tomorrow and start designing.

Had some online retail therapy on Saturday night and one of the parcels came today, my ATG gun in pretty pink.  Hope my other things come tomorrow am looking forward to them.

Happy Wednesday, Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment