08 February 2011

Storage Issues

Yesterday I was in my craft room, going to start a card that a friend asked for and ended up needing to sort out all my blank cards and envelopes.  They were all in one box in an order that was only obvious to me but the edge of some envelopes had gotten up turned so knew I had to find a better storage solution.

So today off we went to Howards Storage and what a wasted trip that was, I wasn't feeling great but that trip didn't help.  They had nothing that I could use that would be serviceable and also able to take a decent quantity of cards.

So home again and back online to the Container store.  Found something that I think will work fine and ordered two of them.  They have two day shipping from Sydney so we will see, as my parcels have not been arriving in any great time frames.

With the containers ordered, I went back to start the card and decided I would make two, one in a girly pink design and one in a black and white.  The black and white one looks good in my opinion, just  need some black organza to finish it which I will have to get tomorrow.  The pink one is coming along ok, it has a few parts to it that need to be glued and dried fully before I move on to the next stage, so hope I will get it finished tomorrow an then can take it to my friend Friday for her to choose.  Actually she can have both if she wants and another family member can use the one she doesn't want.  Am happy with them so far and will post pics when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment